Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hello Again...

Hey everyone! Hopefully I am back for good!! I won't have time to comment on everyone's blog for a bit but do want to thank everyone who has commented and left me such nice messages! Thank you for hanging in there with me! Hugs to you all... I've missed everyone!

I am doing better now.... Finally had to break down and go to the doctor last Wedneday. I couldn't hear out of my left ear and the other one was bothering me......I have fluid in both ears and a massive sinus infection... still having some coughing and have some congestion in my chest. So, my doctor put me on steriods and antibiotics. I came home after work to rest.. still stay tired and just wanted to pile on the couch and watch tv and snuggle with my munchkins. And that's what I did. It was a gorgeous day today but I just wanted to rest! Sad, huh? Not really. I did need to rest.

So what's been going on with everyone? Hope you have all been ok. I have been looking forward to the weather warming up. I want to get better so I can start walking. We have a very nice track. Hopefully, I'll be able to start soon.

Have a few things to do so I think I'll go for now. Hope you all have a good weekend! Hugs to all..... Cecil

6 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Hey Sis, good to see you posting again. I'll try to work on a new background for you soon.

See you at church, Lord willing...

Love you,

Joe

Jess said...

glad your back!

Love,
Jess

Sister said...

Hey Cecil,

I hope you're feeling better...and staying dry! I think you're getting the same weather that we have here. Take care of yourself!

xo

zztop357 said...

Hey Sister, good to have you back...
I don't have your email to add you to my list. I lost everything on my old pc so I'll need to get it again.
Love you and miss you.
Donna

Granny said...

So sorry both you and your computer have been ailing but glad to see you.

zztop357 said...

I opened my blog for you.Hope ya'll are doing ok.
Love you sister.Donna