Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Update....

Hey everyone... wanted to give you all an update. I had to have a new modem and I also need a new router. I will get that soon but not today. My 'puter is hooked up direct.. thanks to my cable guy. I can't stay on but just long enough to give you this update. Would stay on longer but I am sick and don't really feel like sitting up right now. Long story short, I have asthma and I had an attack in my sleep Friday night and didn't wake up. I have a very congested chest and just feel bad. It usually takes me a while to get back to normal afterward. Miss you all and hope to blog with you all soon. Thanks for staying with me.... Hugs to all...... Cecil

P.S. To my sister ZZ top... I can't get on your blog now.. you are private. Was going to leave you a comment.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Cecil,

That is so scary about your asthma attack. I really hope you begin to feel better soon. I can't imagine the toll that would take on someone's body. Take care of yourself! It's always nice to see an update from you.