Monday, December 8, 2008

All Done!

Hey everyone. Not much going on. Just thought I'd do a short post. My vacation is over so I'll be busy the rest of the week. I had to go grocery shopping this am. Sue and I went and we got chicken ( strips, buffalo wings, and she got fried chicken) and tater wedges, and brussel sprouts and rolls. It was pretty good! Then we played games the rest of the afternoon. I came home tonight and finished my Christmas cards. I did them for our church, family, and some friends I had to mail them out to, and did one for all the residents of our local nursing home. And that is what my title means..... all done! I'm sure I'll decide to do a few for others I think of, but that should be it.

We are about to get a lot of rain.. our weather guy said we may get as much as 2 inches. We need it though. It is supposed to be warm enough that that is all we'll get.. rain.

Not sure what I'll do tomorrow. Hope you all have a good week. I'm going to go for now and go to sleep. Getting tired! Hugs to all .... Cecil

1 comment:

Jess said...

Maybe we will see you tomorrow...

Lots of love! And Munchkin kisses too...lol

Jess