Tuesday, February 2, 2010

As Time Passes By......

Hello everyone.... We started getting freezing rain last Thursday night and then sleet a few hours later.... it woke me up at 2 am and was hitting the window so hard that I thought it was hail... I finally got awake enough to realize what it was... took me a bit to go back to sleep and it woke me up again at 4 am. I and 2 other employees worked until noon and by 9 am it had started snowing, too. I came home and put on warm pj's and piled up to watch my fave shows on Food Network... and then haven't left the house yet! I cooked everyday and just rested. I haven't felt good the past few days and stayed home. Tomorrow, I go back to work. It has been a nice little vacation. We are expecting a little wintry mix Thursday but they think it will be minor. Then we are expecting some wintry mix on Monday and the weather gurus are "watching it." We will see....

Hope everyone is doing well. Hopefully, we will wade through through the rest of winter with no major weather upsets.. like Diane mentioned! I am praying for an uneventful year.... too much going on lately. With the weather and other things...

Well, will sign off for now... Hugs to all..... Cecil

1 comment:

Sam said...

Hi Cecil!

Watching the Food Network in pajamas sounds like absolute heaven to me! My favorites are Rachael Ray, Paula Deen, The Barefoot Contessa, Unwrapped and Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.

Hope you're doing well. Great to see you on here! :-)