Monday, January 12, 2009

More Cold is On the WAy....

Hey everyone. Hope you are all doing well. We are expecting some even colder weather to hit tonight. We have actually been warned since last week that we could have some more ice. But now they are thinking that it may just be a few flurries. I don't mind the flurries but I don't want anymore ice! If it got icy tomorrow, it would be the 3rd week in a row that it was icy on Tuesday. So, I hope we are in the clear.

I hope everyone has been doing well in this new year. I haven't been on in a bit. I have been busy and had a lot going on. I have, as I'm sure you noticed, a new look! Thanks for my new design, Diane! I really like it. As you all know, Diane is my blog interior decorator! Which I am grateful for!

I am going to go to bed shortly but I wanted to come on and say hello and check in with everyone. I am having trouble keeping my eyes open! I have a sinus headache and will be headed to bed shortly. I think this weather is blowing some allergens in or something. Diane has been sneezing all day and my eyes were itching and now I have a headache. Our weather is truly unbelievable sometimes!

I spent the say with my Hubby yesterday. We had lunch together at Dixie Cafe and then went shopping. We had a wonderful time. Then today, Me, Sue, Jessica, Jason, Munchkin and Diane all went to Chili's for lunch. We had a good time and then went back to Jessica and Jason's for a while. (Lamar went to the mall to walk and we picked him up when we came home.) Emmy (aka Munchkin) is so funny whent we go out. She talks to everyone and we have went to Chili's so much that the girls who work there will sometimes take her around the restaurant with them! It's so funny! She is truly a little Princess!!

Well, I am going to go for now. My head is getting worse and I'm going to go take some ibuprofen and get ready for bed. Please forgive me for not commenting on blogs tonight. I will try later. Hugs to all, Cecil

P.S. Hi, Sammy! Hope all is well with you and your family! Will catch up with you later. Hugs to you... C.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Had a great time yesterday!

Lots of love,
Jess

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Glad you like it, Sis.

Love you,

Joe

Sam said...

Great new look! Diane did a fabulous job! :-)

Hope your sinus headache is better by now. Those are the worst. I had one so bad once that the pain actually made me cry.

It's snowy and icy up here--Ugh. Hope things are sunnier in your neck of the woods!

HUGS,
Sammy

Nancy said...

Diane wrote that you are getting an ice storm at this time. Hope it's not as bad as they predicted. Ice is worse than snow to drive in. Stay home and stay safe now!

That little Emmy is a Godsend, isn't she? She sounds like she has a great little personality already!!! She is one little baby doll!!!! You are all so blessed to have her!!!!

Your new look is great! Diane is quite a talented young lady, isn't she? I need to learn how to do stuff like that as I have so many ideas for different headers. Seems all I do is work! And I've also been laid up with bursitis in one knee and now I have phlebitis in the other leg!

I use Migraine Ex*ced*rin for my migraines. I take 2 at a time with milk and a couple of crackers. That works better for me than any prescription I've ever been given, including Lor*tabs! Hope you try it and that it helps you.

((( HUGS )))

Nancy said...

Hi Cecil!

I have 3 awards waiting for you over at my blog! I am giving them to everyone!!! Please accept them from me as I enjoy your blog so much!!! You Arkansas gals are #1!!!

((( HUGS )))