Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Quick Note....

Hello everyone! I just came on to say a quick hello! My computer is still down and I am at Diane's and wanted to type a quick message. Due to time and not being rude to Diane and taking over her 'puter, I won't take the time to leave everyone an individual message. I do miss being able to be on and talk to everyone and do my blog. I've had something the past 2 weeks on both my days off so I haven't been home so the repairman can come to the house. I'm going to call him this week and see if he can come next week to see what's wrong with everything. I hope it's something simple that won't cost me an arm and a leg... let's all pray! But just wanted you all to know that I'm planning on coming back soon! Hugs to you all.... please don't give up on me!! Hugs to all .... Cecil

4 comments:

Rachel said...

You are just a busy woman and we appreciate you taking the time to update!

Sam said...

Hi Cecil!
I certainly won't give up on you and I bet no one else will either! :-) Great to get an update from you.

Take care!

Sammy

Lucy Stern said...

Sorry you are having computer problems....Hope it is up and running soon.... Enjoy your dinner with Diane and Lamar.

Karen H. said...

Good MOrning Cecil,
I'm sorry you have been having computer problems. I did after the ICe Storm and I ended up buying me a new Dell Computer at Wal-Mart about 3 weeks ago. I have just recently started back bloggin and been visitng back with Diane. I hope you are able to get back on soon. Take care my friend and ahve aBlessed Sunday. May GOD Bless you and yorus.
Love,
karen H.